November 30, 2023 –
Stephanie M. Foote, co-authored chapters of Enhancing Online Engagement in Higher Education, which is scheduled to be released next week.
This publication is a collaboration with a group of faculty researchers in Australia.
This HERDSA Guide is for those interested in supporting and enhancing online student engagement in Higher Education.
The Guide is targeted to support:
- Teaching academics or instructors, looking for a lens through which to design engaging online teaching and learning
- Instructional or educational designers, who are assisting instructors in planning for active student online engagement
- Teaching teams seeking a tool by which to audit their virtual classrooms and/ or for critical reflection
- Program teams auditing online engagement from a programmatic perspective, and
- Faculty, or central teaching and learning units.